Mental Health Teaching Assistant
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Immediate start
- £65 - £80 (per day)
Full time temporary contract with Vision for Education supply agency
Mental Health Teaching Assistant to assist students aged 11 – 16.
This setting provides education to pupils that are unable to attend mainstream school for a number of reasons. This is a setting that caters for young learners that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
Some students may present learning difficulties such as ADHD and Autism therefore this Mental Health Teaching Assistant position could be quite challenging, yet extremely rewarding.
January 2019 or immediate start- Full time (5 days a week Monday to Friday)
Suitable for NQT's wanting to build experience in a challenging environment. The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day (dependent on experience)
The ideal candidate for this Mental Health Teaching Assistant role will:
- Be outgoing and committed
- Have the ability to build good relationships with others
- Have experience in similar settings
- What Vision can offer you?
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Support throughout your placements
Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information on this Mental Health Teaching Assistant role on 01484 642928 or to apply. You will need a recent CV to apply for this position.