Required for September 2019
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious teacher to join the academy and form a small core team to drive standards, ethos, vision and expectations in a brand new, oversubscribed school. We currently have Year 7-11 with our new 6th form intake from September 2019.
Ditton Park Academy is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association for Secondary Headteachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 13 secondary Head teachers in Slough. Our sister school, Grove Academy opened in September 2017 as an all through school for 3-18 year olds. We are now formally part of a Multi Academy Trust.
The ideal candidate will be:
• a qualified teacher educated to degree level
• a passionate classroom practitioner
• an advocate for young people
• someone with clear potential to learn and improve
• innovative, creative, resilient and dynamic
• an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude to life and work
• experienced colleagues need to be able to demonstrate impact in their current role.
Please contact Sarah Cuthbert for a recruitment pack at S.Cuthbert@dittonparkacademy.co.uk or visit our website www.dittonparkacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 10am, Friday 18 April 2019.
Interviews to be held: w/b 23 April 2019.
Ditton Park Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check