£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate MFL Teacher to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Skegness area.
The MFL Teacher position will be on a day to day basis, as and when required with the possibility of longer term contracts.
The ideal MFL Teacher will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the MFL Teacher you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the MFL has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
To be considered for the position of MFL Teacher you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience for at least 2 weeks
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-houses Payroll team through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a MFL Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd