We are seeking an outstanding MFL teacher who is an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative practitioner to facilitate a learning experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to achieve the highest of standards. This position is for an experienced Part Time MFL Teacher to teach from EYFS all the way through to Key Stage 2.
We are looking for a MFL teacher who is:
- An excellent primary MFL practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- Committed to education and achieving excellent pupil attainment
- Able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Focused on children's personal development
- Able to act as a positive role model
- Ability to co-ordinate the MFL curriculum
- Enthusiastic about encouraging all pupils to engage with all aspects of MFL
If so, come and join our friendly and supportive staff. Visits to the school are welcome. Please ring the school to arrange a visit.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please ring the school to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact Rob Melia for any further details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school by email.
Closing Date: 09 July 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 12 July 2018
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
High View Primary School
St John’s Hill, SW11 2AA
Telephone: 020 72281710
Head teacher: Mrs Georgina Roberts