ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT ACADEMY VACANCY
Part-time Mid-Day Supervisory Assistant
Grade B Point 7 (£8.55 per hour)
Required for September: a motivated and committed individual to provide lunchtime supervision to all students at Royal Wootton Bassett Academy.
The position will include, but not limited to, the following responsibilities and skills:
• To carry out duties as a part of a team in the area of the Academy allocated by the Senior Mid-Day Supervisory Assistant;
• To ensure that pupils under your direction are well behaved - giving consideration and respect to others and their surroundings;
• To ensure, through observation and monitoring, that pupils are safe inside and outside the School building;
• To encourage positive play and activities outdoors (and indoors on wet days);
• To ensure that all scrapes and injuries are quickly dealt with using the efficient first aid system;
• To deal on the spot with children who are disobedient, rude or unpleasant to others;
• To ensure that students keep to the designated areas (weather conditions etc. permitting);
• To highlight to the Assistant Headteacher areas of training or development that will support the efficiency and effectiveness of this role.
Hours of Work 12.30pm to 2.15pm (8.75 hours per week).
Monday to Friday – Term-time only (38 weeks per year)
To Apply If you would like to apply for this vacancies, please send a completed Support Staff Application Form - which can either be downloaded from our website [www.rwba.org.uk] or requested through Mrs Sharon Lazenby: tel: 01793 841904 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a covering letter. Your application should be addressed to Mr George Croxford, Headteacher (marked Private & Confidential), and be received by Friday31st August 2018. Interviews will take place w/c 3rd September 2018.