Driffield School and Sixth Form is looking to appoint a Midday Assistant. The successful candidate will supervise students during midday break as directed by a senior member of staff as well as maintaining cleanliness of the dining area. The hours of work for this role are from 12.20 pm to 1.35 pm each day during the school term.
Why choose Driffield School and Sixth Form?
• We have high expectations of our students and we esteem the qualities of tolerance, courtesy and hard work in the daily life of our school
• A welcoming, talented and committed team will embrace and support you in your career
• We are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
• You can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
• It is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us
In addition to working at Driffield School and Sixth Form, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, Driffield School and Sixth Form, and Hunsley Primary School. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
● Watch our video below to gain more insight into our Trust
● Visit our site
● Discuss the role with us
Applications are to be received no later than 9 am on Wednesday 24 April 2019.
Interviews are anticipated for week commencing 29 April 2019.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.
Please note: if you do not hear any more within 4 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application will not have been short-listed, should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact the school’s HR team.