Inspire their Remarkable with us
NJC 1-3 £1,932 - £2,010
Maltings Academy is graded ‘Outstanding’ and has a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff alike. Staff benefits include a Health Cash Plan and Local Government Pension Scheme. Academy staff also receive discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre.
We are recruiting a Midday Assistant to join our Pastoral team. Full training will be provided. You will maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of our students during the midday break and undertake cleaning in and around the dining areas. The academy adopts a ‘Discipline with Dignity’ approach (for which you will receive training) to foster a supportive and friendly atmosphere for our students.
The successful candidate will be able to maintain a safe working environment, be able to work well as part of a team and possess good people skills. Hours of work are 1pm-2pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
There are two compulsory induction training sessions for all new starters which take place on Mondays from 315-430pm.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Sion Richardson, Vice Principal, email@example.com / 01376 512 911.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date- Monday 4 November 2019.
Closing date- Wednesday 23 October 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now button.’
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.