5 hours 50 minutes per week
Grade: APTC 2, Point 11-13 (depending upon experience)
Salary: £18,357 - £18,396
Starting in January 2018 until July 2018 (Initially for two terms only – reviewable in the summer term)
Rise Park Junior School is part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Midday Assistant to join our current enthusiastic and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed and enthusiastic team member who engages pupils in a range of exciting activities and games
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships with all pupils
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 12th December 2017 Interviews:
Week commencing Monday 18th December
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful