APTC 2, points 11-13
6.25 hours per week x 38 weeks per year
£18,357 - £18,396 pro rata (£2,634 - £2,640 per annum, actual salary)
We wish to appoint a midday assistant to be part of our caring team of midday assistants who make lunchtime a positive and worthwhile experience for all of our pupils.
The successful candidate will be expected to foster good behaviour and to encourage pupil engagement in active playtimes as well as to ensure the safety of our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys working with children;
- is able to work in a team;
- is able to follow policy and procedures;
- is punctual, approachable, caring and consistent;
- has a positive outlook and can work in a calm manner at all times
- has good communication skills.
A first aid qualification would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
In return we can offer you:
- opportunities for training;
- a friendly andn welcoming work environment;
- a caring and supportive staff.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the office on 01708 220277 to make an appointment.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: 29th September 2017
Start date: as soon as possible