MIDDAY MEAL SUPERVISOR (Secondary Phase)
Part time, term time only APT&C Scale
Are you seeking a part time opportunity, freeing up your mornings and afternoons? We are looking to appoint committed and resilient members of staff to join our support team as a Midday Meal Supervisors. The successful candidates will be expected to manage a specific area of the school during lunchtimes, ensuring that students move around the school in a calm and orderly manner, ensuring that the dinner hall is properly supervised and that lunch timings are adhered to.
The working hours will be 12.35-1.35pm daily (total 5 hours per week).
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Have a good attendance and punctuality record
• Have previous experience of working in a school or are able to interact confidently with high student numbers
• Have good rapport and working relationships with colleagues and students
• Are proactive and able to engage with students in aa confident, positive and professional manner.
About the school: St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful outstanding all through school with three school sites; our primary sites are in Woolwich and on the Greenwich Peninsula and our secondary site is based temporarily on the Blackheath Standard and will move to a brand new £40m site on the Greenwich Peninsula in November 2018. St Mary Magdalene leads a federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.
We can offer:
• a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• a positive school culture
• energetic and enthusiastic pupils
• a supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
Closing date: Monday 4th June 2018 (12.00 noon)
Interview date: w/c 11th June 2018
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend interview.
For further information, please contact Emma Clark by email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure is required for all staff.