We are looking to appoint a friendly and energetic midday meal supervisor to join our vibrant and diverse team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during their lunchtime break, supervising and helping children in the dining and play areas.
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham opened in September 2015 to provide high-quality primary places for local families, and our community and parent body have been very supportive from the start. In January 2017, we moved into our brand new, purpose built building, which is a bright, modern and welcoming place in which to teach and learn. Our academy is situated in a quiet, residential area with large landscaping and grounds just opposite Kelsey Park in Beckenham. We currently have 14 full time friendly staff and are looking for someone who wishes to join our group to personally develop and grow with our academy at the same time as we do.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with primary aged children, including with those who may have additional needs
- The ability to encourage and inspire young people
- An effective team worker who understands academy roles and their own position within these
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Beckenham?
- A growing academy, with many opportunities for progression within the school as our pupil numbers increase
- A strong, supportive and committed parent body and an excellent reputation within the community
- State of the art equipment and facilities in our brand new building
- A local school with all the advantages of a successful academy group, including a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
For more information, please call the school on 0203 772 4578.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.