The Q1E is a primary Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which was established by Belleville Primary School in May 2017. Belleville Wix Academy joined the Trust on 1st August 2017, together with The Alton Primary School in Roehampton. Churchfields Primary School in Beckenham, joined us in November 2017.
The Belleville Wix site houses three streams: English, Bilingual and French. There is a wonderful, close, and on-site cooperation between Belleville Wix and the École de WIX (annexe to Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle). We value and cherish the rich mixture of cultures and world languages that are represented at Belleville Wix.
We wish to add support to our midday team to provide support to pupils to encourage them to make the right choices; build friendships and to interact with each other through play.
You will work 7.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday. The hours may be 12.00-1.30pm or 12.30-2.00pm) 39 weeks per annum (including attending 5 Belleville-Wix Inset Days per academic year)
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and well being of our children.
- Someone who is committed to the school’s safeguarding procedures
Why work for Belleville-Wix Academy?
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A Senior Leadership Team that is highly committed to developing others
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Informal enquires about the position can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Trust application forms should be returned to the school, either by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 4th July 2018 (at noon) but your early response is encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.