JOB TITLE: Midday Supervisor
Grade and Salary: Grade 1: Actual salary £2,065 - £2,191
Working pattern: 5 hours per week, 39 weeks (term time only)
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Ashfield School, Sutton Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham, NG17 8HP
Ashfield School is rightly proud of its strong reputation for the high standards of teaching, behaviour, and academic achievement. One of the largest school’s in England, our ethos is to support, inspire and challenge people to give of their best in our safe, happy and ambitious learning and working environment.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable Midday Supervisor to join our existing team. The role will include supervising students in designated outdoor and indoor lunchtime spaces, ensuring spaces are left clean & tidy and ensuring acceptable standards of behaviour are maintained. This role will work 5 hours Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate should be friendly with a positive attitude, confident and able to act calm under pressure. Previous experience of working with children is desirable and full training is provided.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: 18 April 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years