7 hours and 30 minutes per week- Monday to Friday – Term Time only
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy is part of the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust, based in Swindon. It is oversubscribed and incredibly proud 11-18 school with 1,781 students on roll including 365 students in our popular and successful Sixth Form.
We are looking for MDSA’s who:
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Can manage pupils behaviour and interactions in a positive manner
- Are patient, calm, organized and adaptable
- Can work well as part of a team
- Are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
- Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
- Are creative and able to motivate children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can follow and support the school’s ethos, values and policies.
Please download the Trust Application for completion. Please note CV’s are not accepted.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24 September 2021
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions and cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process.
If previous employment has included working with children, then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment. Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
The ethos of the School is based on mutual respect, support and encouragement to bring out the best in people. We recognise that the quality of learning, teaching and behaviour are inseparable issues and that the vast majority of our pupils act in a ...