Our client school is a reputable and sought-after independent school located in Sydney’s CBD. With an innovative and globally focused approach to learning, this quintessential school makes full use of its dynamic city surrounds developing an authentic and open approach to Christian learning.
About the Role:
• Middle School Chaplain, Christian Educator Year 7-9
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Role commencing Term 1, 2022
• Committed to Involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Be suitably qualified with Theological training at Diploma level or above
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Commitment to the School’s Christian framework, values and ethos
• Willingness to work beyond school hours, including co-curricular
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549797FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales