Our client is a well-known middle school located in Alice Springs. The school provides students with access to meaningful and appropriate teaching and learning programs including transition into and out of the Middle Years of Schooling. The school is urgently seeking a qualified middle year trained teacher, to teach generalist Year 7-9. This position is full time and will commence ASAP or Term 2. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Maths, Special Education or HPE teaching preferences highly regarded
- ASAP or Term 2 start
- Teaching students from Year 7 - 9
- Contract for the remainder of the academic year with view to continue
- Located in Alice Springs
- Multicultural and diverse enrolment of around 300 students
- Visible Learning, School Wide Positive Behaviour Support and pastoral care are key priorities in the school.
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Strong processes of collaboration and professional learning
- Full relocation compensation
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBNT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES2103-547693LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers