The Newton Group is looking for Military Teachers for an immediate start. The successful candidates will train military students in the State of Qatar. Students are studying Navy / Marine subjects including Shipborne Communication, Navigation, Naval Communication and Navigation Equipment. The duties of these individuals will be to direct and evaluate the learning experiences of students in both curricular and extracurricular activities at a Military Secondary School through :
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress
- Advising students
- Directing and evaluating the learning experiences of students in both curricular and extracurricular activities
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of student performance in all programmes,
- Using computers and audio-visual media in the classroom to deliver educational content
- Academic credentials of a teacher or professor to teach Navy / Marine subjects
- Minimum of three years’ teaching or lecturing experience in the discipline or related field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Must be adaptable, a creative problem-solver, self-motivated and needs to be very flexible.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 1-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowance and transport
All applications should be sent to email@example.com (please include the position you are applying for in the subject). Interviews will take place via Zoom or Skype.
Applicants must be available immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Newton British Academy Barwa City
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age Up to 18 years
The Newton Group was established in 2006. It is now the leading group of private schools in Qatar, comprising of 9 international schools that offer the British curriculum.
An international community of learners striving for excel...