An improving School based in between just north of Nottingham, a short drive from the M1 need a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher from September. They will be required to teach Spanish and French on a full time basis.
About the Role:
· Key stage 3 and 4.
· You will be required to teach GCSE French and Spanish.
· Work will run from 5th September and will most likely last for a full year as you’ll be covering maternity leave.
· This is a full time role. The school expect the job to be done professionally with staff meetings and parents evenings required to be attended.
· The role with require lesson planning and marking.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Small High School in a small town north of Nottingham
· School is improving constantly and is looking to improve further with high-quality staff joining the team.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School currently requires improvement but is always getting better since their last report. If a high level of staff continue to go in then it will take large strides towards obtaining a better report.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect teachers to bring energy to the classroom.
· Strong behaviour management may be necessary.
· Located north of Nottingham, also not too far from Mansfield or Derby to travel to.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.