Al Rabeeh School is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Music Teacher for August 2020. The successful applicant will have at least 2 years teaching experience, with experience in an English National Curriculum School preferable.
The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation within the community of Abu Dhabi. Al Rabeeh School is one of the oldest international schools in Abu Dhabi, growing considerably over the years. The school is the founding school of an expanding group of schools and academies, which are aiming to be the best providers of education in the Emirate. Our sister school, Al Rabeeh Academy has quickly established itself as a popular and innovative school for the local Abu Dhabi community.
We recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. The school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) and is committed to professional development and the CPD programmes BSME offers.
The successful applicant will need to be sympathetic to the ethos and values of Al Rabeeh, a school with a high population of Emirati/Arab students.
Applicants must be fluent English speaking, hold a relevant degree and teaching qualification and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow a British curriculum.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning, teaching and leading education and believe that children have the potential to reach the highest of expectations when in the right environment
• Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences
• Strong focus on pastoral care and be prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ students
• Experience of using data from standardised tests and external examinations to track student progress
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• Furnished accommodation (including utilities)
• Annual return air ticket/allowance
• Baggage allowance
• Medical insurance cover
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
Al Rabeeh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.
To apply please use the ‘apply now’ button and follow the process, please ensure you attached a recent photograph and your latest CV/Resume.
Closing date for applications: Sunday, 5th April 2020, but Skype and telephone interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.