95.00 – 202.08 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher status, experience of Secondary Music to at least GCSE level.
Immediate start – July 2020
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Music for a full time, long term supply post within one of our partnered Chesterfield Schools. The desired teacher will be expected to take on full planning and marking responsibilities.
The desired Teacher of Music is required for an immediate start, until the end of the academic year. You will be working with students with a wide range of ability levels from diverse backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but experience of teaching Music to at least GCSE level is desired.
The school look for teachers who believe in inclusive learning and making engaging learning accessible for all. Based in Chesterfield with an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’, the school are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encouraged to apply.
Vision for Education have been established in South Yorkshire for 11 years, and have built some fantastic relationships with schools across Chesterfield, and the wider areas of South Yorkshire, North East Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire by being open and honest in everything we do, providing quality teaching and support staff fully vetted through our REC Gold Standard accreditation, and supplying staff who feel content and appreciated in the work they complete.
To be considered for the position of Music Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Music at GCSE level (ideally).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.