Nightingale has set high expectations and our academy is improving rapidly. Our mission is to create a thriving and busy school, where all students are motivated and inspired to participate creatively in a supportive and safe environment, achieving at all levels; with staff working towards a common goal to produce well rounded individuals and deliver a first class education.
We are now looking to appoint an excellent Music Teacher to join our friendly, happy team of staff. You will be taking the lead on Music across the school, reporting into the Director of Faculty, so this is an excellent opportunity to really make the role your own!
- a team player with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- able to inspire and motivate all students to learn and achieve
- flexible and adaptable to fit in with the demands of our academy
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- happy to take an active part in the wider life of the academy
- ready to support our values
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of work, attitude and behaviour
In return, we offer:
- Fantastic CPD, there is a wide range of personalised opportunities to develop your practice and further develop your career. As a team we support and challenge each other through meetings, peer observation, mentoring and team planning.
- Opportunities to join a career development programme in line with your professional development.
- As a team we pride ourselves on our team spirit, we regularly share good practice and collaboratively plan lessons.
- The possibility for a TLR for an excellent classroom practitioner
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
AET offers you:
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan (where applicable)
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking (where applicable)
- Subsidised or free lunch (where applicable)
This position is required to commence September 2019.
Closing date: Tuesday 23 April 2019
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.