We are looking to employ a qualified and experienced Music Teacher to join our school's Music department. The role of the Music teacher will be to implement the IBDP program, develop and write curriculum and teach to the objectives of the subject. We require that the candidate has qualifications to teach DP Music and has taken at least Cat 1 workshop. Candidate will also be required to teach musical notes in a private setting to 2 kindergarten students.
The position will be full time and will require the candidate to have or be:
- Native level English speaking and writing ability
- Current teaching qualifications and at least 2 years of IB teaching experience.
- Ability to plan, deliver and reflect on lessons which motivate student learning
- Ability to differentiate instruction and assessments for students
- Ability to work and plan in collaboration within different curricular items
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, reliable and able to work in an active environment
To apply: Please email your CV with recent photograph and a letter of application on the following address:email@example.com and include a reference. A skype interview will be taken after the resume has been received.