Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Music Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school is one of the highest ranked schools in Sydney. With heavy emphasis on Academic achievement and participation in Performing Arts the school has a creative program that has produced outstanding results.
About the Role:
- K to 6 Music Specialist
- Full time, permanent role
- Position to commence as soon as possible
- Classroom and co-curricular load
About the School:
- Elite Independent school
- Dynamic, creative and innovative teaching style encouraged
- Convenient location in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- An emphasis placed on Creative Arts
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia on a permanent contract
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Background in Kodaly and Orff Methodologies desirable
- Competent in playing an orchestral instrument
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523247HM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523247HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.