Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- K-12 Music Teacher
- Full-time contract for the remainder of the 2018 academic year
- Position to commence week 4 of Term 2, 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Outstanding, well-regarded school
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Reputation for academic excellence
- Opportunities for professional development
- Must hold a relevant Tertiary Qualification in Secondary Education
- Must have strong knowledge of the Australian Curriculum in the above subject
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Be able to gain NESA accreditation and a WWCC
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526908SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526908MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).