- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located in Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We are looking for a creative and passionate MYP Coordinator with relevant MYP experience.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- a relevant MYP experience;
- a recognised teacher qualification;
- existing rights to work in Italy or an EU passport;
- Inquiry based, innovative approach using digital technology.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School and www.h-farm.com/en to learn about H-Farm.
If you meet the mandatory criteria above, please email your application to: email@example.com and include:
- An introduction letter;
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
Applications close on Thursday 31st May 2018.