Haut-Lac international bilingual school (K-12 with approximately 650 students) near Vevey (Vaud) is looking for a teacher of MYP1-2 & 3 (Maternity Cover from midd-march – until end of school year).
Applicants should be enthusiastic educators and have an interest in promoting extra-curricular activities to our students.
Your profile :
• Bachelor in English or Humanities
• A PGCE or teaching certificate;
• Have teaching experience of the MYP programme
• Strong pedagogical knowledge
Your mission :
• Teaching MYP 1 and 2 History
• Teaching MYP1 and 2 English Language & Literature
• Teaching MYP 3 History and Geography
• Teaching MYP 1- 2 beginner French language
• Participating actively in the extracurricular life of the school
We offer :
• A dynamic and creative work environment
• A human-sized educational environment
• A pleasant infrastructure
Due to Swiss immigration law, only Swiss citizens or residents in Switzerland, or EU member countries passport holders can apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 3 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- Criminal background check, References
- Over 25 and below 55 years of age
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School is a private, bilingual English and French school in Saint-Légier-La Chiésaz, Switzerland. Students can be taught in pre-school from eighteen months, right up until secondary graduation at 18 years. The school ...