Due to high demand, ABC Teachers are looking to recruit Early Years Practitioners (EYPs) and Teaching Assistants with recent EYFS based experience and a minimum of relevant Level 3 TA qualification for placements for the remainder of the academic year.
We are particularly interested in speaking to those who are able to commute to areas such as Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell for a variety of roles including odd days of flexible cover and long term positions, but would still be keen to hear from those that could commute to all areas of Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be able to drive or have access to transport and you should have recent classroom based experience.
If you are an enthusiastic team player who can also successfully work on your own initiative, please get in touch!
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold proof of eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold a minimum of a Level 3 TA or EYP qualification
· Have previous experience working within a UK classroom (within the last 5 years)
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, and have a clear DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Your exclusive consultant
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alice Crouch today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.