An amazing opportunity has arisen in this dynamic and forward thinking Trust, for an ambitious and motivational Senior Deputy Head to take strategic leadership of one or more of the core School Improvement Areas across the Bromley Secondary hub, comprising Coopers School, The Ravensbourne School, and Eden Park High School.
You will report to the Executive Leadership Team, and will provide in-school strategic leadership to ensure rapid improvement in the core areas of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, and Student Outcomes by:
• Providing direct, in-school strategic leadership to ensure rapid improvement in these core areas
• Devising and implementing effective quality assurance systems for curriculum/ teaching and learning/ outcomes
• Ensuring the delivery of key trust initiatives in assessment
• Revising policies and systems to ensure maximum impact on pupil outcomes
• Provide and deliver effective CPD to support leadership development at all levels
• Provide challenge, support and coaching to existing leadership team to ensure focus on key priorities and outcomes
• Develop effective accountability systems to support school improvement
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates unconditional positive regard for young people, and who has the highest expectations of themselves and others. This is a new position, providing a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled and committed professionals who are relentless in the pursuit of excellence to improve the life chances of our students.
Education for the 21st Century
- English secondary schools