ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit newly qualified TA's who have not secured a position for September and want to gain more experience within different school settings. Majority of the schools that we work in partnership with cater for children with additional needs.
About the role:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Both daily cover and long-term positions available
• Boost your career with highly regarded schools across Coventry and Warwickshire
• Immediate and September 2019 starts
About the schools:
• Located across Coventry and Warwickshire
• Complete daily cover assignments or be based in one school with more responsibilities
• Experience a variety of schools, behavior policies and frameworks
• Transfer your skills into different classrooms and build upon them
• Have a TA or similar qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jacob on 01543 228 029 firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer daily. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.