NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR RECEPTION, YEAR 3 AND YEAR 5 FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you looking to start your career in a supportive primary school? Can you inspire and motivate our pupils? If so, we offer a warm and welcoming community environment in which pupils and staff support each other and work together to “be the best we can be”.
- A creative approach to learning
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Happy and well behaved pupils who enjoy coming to school
- Supportive parents
- Staff and governors who are fully committed to our children’s wellbeing and development
- Experienced teachers ready to support an NQT through their first year of teaching
Governors are seeking to appoint Newly Qualified Teachers across EYFS and Key Stage 2 who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education for children.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Creativity, enthusiasm and dedication
- Team spirit
- Experience of teaching in EYFS or Key Stage 2
- A clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding practice
- Successful experience of planning, assessing and teaching the curriculum
- A good understanding of the statutory requirements
- A keen interest in own professional development
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Elaine Shaw, PA to the Headteacher, on 0208 590 5810 ext 203 or download an application pack from www.webfronter.com/redbridge/goodmayes. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 18th April 2018 Interviews: Week commencing Monday 23rd April 2018
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview. Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.