ABC Teachers are looking for NQT’s of any subject for long term positions within outstanding schools in the Birmingham Area.
What are school’s looking for?
- Passionate and dedicated NQT’s of any subject.
- Individuals who want the best possible opportunities when furthering their own career.
- A willingness to improve skills as a teacher.
- A Strong desire to make a difference in schools.
- The ability to inspire and motivate pupils to achieve the very best.
What is expected?
In order to assist you through your NQT year, schools are offering full support packages to ensure you are given help when needed. Resources will be ample, with the majority of schools being up to date with the latest technology that education has to offer. As well as the schools support, you will also receive full support from ABC via a dedicated consultant.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
- ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience.
- A dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for.
- Continued Professional Development.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea Beard today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.