Starting Salary for NQTs: M2 £31,211
Qualified Class Teachers: Negotiable pending experience and expertise
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work at a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for teachers to develop their career.
We are an expanding, pioneering and values-driven trust that believes in building capacity and expertise from within to make sure that we provide an outstanding service and excellent value to schools within our Trust and as part of our school to school support programme.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
* Wish to join a dynamic team;
* Want to learn from some of the best;
* Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning;
* Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice;
* Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning.
The successful applicants will have:
* A positive can-do attitude;
* A commitment to driving standards of performance;
* Excellent communication and organisational skills;
* Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose.
* M2 starting salary for NQTs, negotiable for class teachers;
* Inner London Allowance;
* July start for NQTs who are available.
* A school judged to be good by Ofsted in January 2018;
* Apple iPad pro;
*A new, school Laptop
* A Trust Central Team who are committed to the successful future of all NQTs;
* A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured;
* Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning;
* A bespoke NQT training programme.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office on 020 8529 4979 to arrange a visit to the school or email the headteacher at:
For an application pack and further details, please see our website www.limetrust.london/vacancies. Completed applications should be sent to the headteacher: email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found at:
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th April 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 30th April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.