Are you looking for your first teaching post? Do you relish the chance to raise aspirations and make a difference? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are we?
• OIAMFS opened in September 2013 with just 60 year 7 students, we are now full and oversubscribed every year. We are based next to the iconic home of Bradford City Football Club, Valley Parade.
• OIAMFS is part of the One In A Million family. One In A Million was established in 2006 as a charity that wanted to make a difference in the lives of young people in Bradford through sport, the arts and enterprise. Our name reflects our values: every child is valued and unique.
What we offer:
• We are a small school, with approximately 375 students across five year groups, so our class sizes are never more than 26. This means every teacher knows every student.
• We place students at the centre of everything we do as a school.
• We genuinely value our staff and fully support their development, well-being and career progression.
• Bradford is a vibrant city and our position in the heart of the city provides easy access to shopping, eating out and transport links.
What you offer:
• With a diverse student base and range of abilities we are looking for someone who can motivate and inspire our students to achieve their best.
• You will be a newly qualified Maths Teacher.
• As a small school we sometimes have to take on a variety of roles so being a team player is essential.
• Share our values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.
Further information/How to apply:
To apply or for more information about One In A Million, please click on the link below:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
One In A Million Free School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years