The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspiring and motivated NQT teacher to join our successful teaching team.
The successful candidate will need to:
• demonstrate their passion for providing high quality learning experiences for all children
• show how they can close the achievement gap through inspirational teaching
• have a strong commitment to inclusive practices
• have high expectations of all learners
• have qualified teacher status
• be a supportive and reflective team member
• be active in developing positive relationships with all parents and carers
We can offer:
• enthusiastic children who love learning
• a dedicated and supportive teaching team
• a well-resourced school
• parents, governors and extended school’s provision that are keen and involved
• great opportunities for continuing professional development
• a vibrant and exciting area of East London to work in
PLEASE COMPLETE THE SCHOOL WORD APPLICATION.
THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AREA.
Elizabeth Selby Infant School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 7 years