Granville Plus Nursery School is seeking two Nursery Assistants as soon as possible:
Nursery Assistant – Fulltime Permanent
9 Hours per week (over 4 days, at lunchtimes). There may be opportunity to increase hours, subject to funding being identified.
Scale points NJC 1-2
The post is Term Time only (39 weeks)
FOR ALL POSTS:
• No specific qualification is required, but experience of working with or caring for young children is essential, plus good levels of literacy and numeracy and effective communication skills.
• This is an Ideal opportunity to gain further experience working with young children in a school environment, working across the 0-3 and the 3-4 teams.
• You will work shifts, including the School Day.
• Pro-rata salary for Term Time Only is £4,236 to £4,312 per year (FULLTIME Salary including London Weighting is £19,290 to £19,637 per year)
For this post you will need to be:
• able to work within policies but using own initiative
• excited by young children’s learning
• able to work with parents and as part of a team
• able to work effectively with children with additional needs
Applications are ONLINE ONLY via TES:
Closing Date for ALL POSTS: Monday 24 June 2019
Interview Date for ALL POSTS: Thursday 27 July 2019
IMPORTANT: When applying, PLEASE READ the Guidance. You must provide clear evidence of how you meet the Person Specification criteria used for shortlisting (marked as Application Form on the Person Specification). Please explain under each criterion number how you meet it.
Granville Plus Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is mandatory and all references will be requested and checked prior to interview.