Nursery Assistant - Summer Vacancies
£9.21 per hour
Vision for Education are looking for Nursery Assistant to join our successful team and to work in Nursery settings within the South Gloucester area over the summer.
We have a range of Nursery settings in South Gloucester who are seeking qualified and experienced Nursery staff for temporary vacancies starting immediately and over the summer period. Settings are open from Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 6:30pm, therefore your hours of work will vary between these times depending on your availability. The work is very flexible and can be fitted around you. Shifts could be mornings, afternoons, lunch cover and staff are friendly and fully supportive of all supply staff that work in our nurseries.
The desired Nursery Assistant should have experience working with early years pupils in either a preschool school or nursery setting, and ideally hold NVQ level 2 or above, or equivalent, in Early Years childcare.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Educational professionals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in South Gloucester.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant, you will:
• Hold a Nursery Assistant qualification
• Have current experience within the last two years in either a preschool school or nursery setting
• Be flexible, resilient and have the ability to think on their feet
• Have experience working in a Nursery setting, Early Years Setting, or Primary setting
• Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. We also have vacancies as Nursery Managers, Nursery Assistants, Early Years Practitioners, Early Years Educators, Part Time Nursery Jobs and more.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on 0117 248 2600.