Brooklands Primary Academy is small friendly school and part of the highly successful Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of seven academies working across Greenwich and Medway.
We are looking for a new Nursery Teacher to join our team as we expand our current Nursery provision. You will be working alongside our Nursery Manager to offer high-quality, full- and part-time places to children in the local area, which will give them the experiences and learning they need to be ready to start school.
We can offer:
• An engaging and exciting curriculum based on the interests and learning needs of the children;
• Excellent learning behaviour and children who thrive on challenge;
• A vibrant learning environment (inside and outside) which inspires the children to lead their learning;
• Friendly, creative and dedicated staff who consistently deliver high standards of learning to all of our children;
• Opportunities for collaborative working and professional development across all Trust schools.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
School visits for prospective applicants are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time.
Brooklands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Closing date for applications 25th April 2019