We are looking to appoint a Nursery Manager at Churchfield Church School. This is a unique opportunity to work in a purpose built all year- round nursery at an exciting phase in our development.
The successful candidate will be a creative dynamic professional, who will lead and develop our dedicated and committed team. You will be responsible for ensuring the very best early years education and child care.
The person appointed would be expected to work collaboratively with the Leadership Team, Nursery staff and other colleagues.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- As a minimum have a Level 3 Early Years qualification ideally QTS, EYT, or EYP
- Be experienced in the management of a Nursery setting
- Have a working knowledge of safeguarding, preferably as a Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Be familiar with Ofsted inspections and requirements
- Display a range of attributes including personal organisation, initiative, positivity, passion, enthusiasm and a caring nature
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01278 782743
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells MAT include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – email@example.com
Closing date: 21st November 2018
Interview date: 28th November 2018