We are looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to work with our wonderful Nursery team.
35 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days
£19,196 - £20,904 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Academy Scale 5
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Work Pattern: 8:15am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: ASAP
Cranford Park Academy is a highly successful, very popular, multi-cultural school with a good OFSTED judgement. We are looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to work with our wonderful Nursery team.
You will need to:
• work as part of the Early Years Foundation Stage team;
• promote and enhance the overall provision, development, and care of the children;
• implement agreed work programmes;
• prepare and support learning activities for individuals/groups of children;
• be able to supervise the whole class during the short-term absence of the teacher;
• be a team player with excellent communication skills.
In return we offer a highly supportive, friendly, and welcoming working environment. We are committed to staff development and wellbeing, and look to nurture, challenge, and retain our staff. The CPA team love working in our vibrant, happy school.
A visit is highly recommended; please contact the school office to arrange a date and time.
CLOSING DATE: 19 November 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c 26 November 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.