This Wavertree based Primary school are looking to speak to experienced Nursery Nurses for a long term role starting in October. The role will be working with children in Reception and Nursery classes, recording their progression and supporting them to develop.
The school have high standards and achieve this through a creative and fun curriculum but also by providing an environment where children feel safe and happy. Their children are eager to learn and they bring out the best in the teachers and teaching assistants. They are polite and courteous and these qualities are commented on by visitors to the school.
At this school they aim to foster a caring, sharing environment where a total commitment to equality and opportunities permeates the whole curriculum. Every member of the school community, pupils, parents, staff, governors and friends are welcome, valued and respected regardless of race, gender or disability.
The school value and celebrate the diverse ethnic backgrounds of all their pupils and families and celebrate together the British Values that underpin the school, the city and the country. One of their aims is to ensure that all of the children are equipped with the skills and attitudes to become valuable and fully rounded members of society who treat others with respect and tolerance, regardless of background.
- Helping with schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher
- Preparing learning materials
- Encouraging children to be confident and independent
- Helping children understand instructions carrying out a child's care plan (education, social, behaviour and personal)
- Encouraging children to communicate
- Giving information and help to teachers
- Supporting children during social activities and outings
- Helping children during therapy sessions
- Recognising when children are upset and comforting them looking after children's physical needs
The successful Nursery Nurse will have worked in a mainstream or Sen school supporting children either on a one to one basis or worked with small groups! The Ideal Nursery Nurse will have worked with children with a diverse range of abilities.
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been going since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way! For more information on this teaching assistant role or any of the roles we have available then please call Vision or Education Liverpool and ask for Kieran, Katie or Adam on 0151 363 2266