Smart Teachers is recruiting for Nursery Nurse / TA to join a successful and popular school in the London borough of Ealing. The Nursery Nurse / TA will be working with a highly successful EYFS team in either the Nursery or Reception class and supporting individuals on a 1:1 and small group basis. This is a full time Nursery Nurse / TA position, starting in September 2019 on a contract for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This beautiful three form entry school has high quality resources, excellent training and CPD opportunities and a dedicated and supportive leadership team.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse / TA
• Full time contract for the academic year
• Level 3 qualification required (candidates without a qualification, but with solid experience working in with EYFS will be considered)
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Three-form entry primary school
• Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
• Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
• ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
• Extremely friendly and closely knit team of staff
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities
• Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
• Parking available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Level 3 Certificate in Early Years or higher (essential)
• Proven and recent experience working in a UK based nursery or classroom
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT33209NN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.