Grade & Salary: Grade 1 £17,842 - £18,933 per annum
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, year round
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Ashfield Plaza Day Nursery
Ashfield Plaza Day Nursery are looking to appoint a permanent Nursery Officer to join our existing team. The Nursery Officer will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
The successful candidate will be patient, empathetic and approachable people, who work well within a team. The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate well with both adults and children, be well organised and have a good understanding of child development. The successful candidate must be qualified to level 3 in Childcare as a minimum.
Why join us?:
The Two Counties Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large staff carpark. The school has exceptional facilities for staff and pupils, and you will be provided with high quality CPD throughout your time with us. Students really want to learn and achieve and in turn they have high expectations of their teachers and education support staff.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23rd September 2021 at midday
The Trust is committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. The offer of appointment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, receipt of two good references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
Two Counties Trust
- English secondary schools