Vision for Education are looking for Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant to join our successful team. We have a client who is looking for bright, engaging nursery assistants to work in their central Bristol location.
We can offer temporary positions, to full time permanent positions. The desired Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant should have experience working with early years pupils in either a primary school or nursery setting, and ideally hold nursery, childcare or EY qualifications, however unqualified staff are welcome to apply as long as they hold at least 1 years’ experience within a nursery setting.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Educational professionals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Bristol
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant, you will:
· Hold a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant qualification or 1 years’ experience
· Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
· Have experience working in a Nursery setting, Early Years Setting, or Primary setting
· hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality early year’s, primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).