Are you a Level 3 qualified nursery practitioner looking for a term time role? We have an amazing opportunity to work in a dynamic school environment, alongside an enthusiastic team of educators, from September 2019.
Our nursery classes have amazing facilities and are led by qualified teachers. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Early Years Practitioner qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Early Years and Childcare and with GCSE English and Maths. The successful candidate will be able to contribute significantly to the continued development of our Nurseries. Our Federation comprises 2 one-form entry Infant Schools, both with nursery units, and a Children’s Centre located at Pine Ridge School. The schools are situated about a mile apart and the successful applicant will be employed by the Federation. Our structure enhances effective colleague support and provides increased opportunities for professional development, whilst still retaining the close knit feel of a small school team.
- A well-resourced nursery, catering for children aged 2 to 4 years
- An exceptional outdoor learning space, providing an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about outdoor learning
- A supportive team of staff, leadership, governors and parents
- Access to excellent CPD opportunities through our partnership with GLF schools
- A location with good road and public transport links surrounded by beautiful woodland
The successful candidate must:
- Have a detailed knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and early childhood development
- Show enthusiasm and commitment
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and monitoring of learning for their key children
- Be able to create an exciting and stimulating environment that provides rich learning opportunities
- Be able to inspire and nurture every child to ensure that he/she thrives and becomes a confident, active learner
Hours of work will be Mon-Fri 8.30am – 3.30pm, plus 30 mins for a staff meeting, for 39 weeks per year (33 hours per week), although interest from applicants looking for part time hours are welcomed.
Salary range: £12,891 - £13,666, plus benefits including Local Government Pension Scheme.
We would encourage candidates to visit us in order to get a better feel for our settings. Please contact our Business Leader, Janet Miall: J.Miall@prlfederation.org
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt, and for an exceptional candidate an appointment may be made before the closing date. Therefore, it is recommended that if you wish to apply for this position you do so as soon as possible.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). As a Trust, we support applications from leaders from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible leadership opportunities. GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.