Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher to join a co-ed Pre-prep School in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This full time Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher contract will be starting in January 2019. This particular Pre-prep School prides itself on the development of the children within its care and has become so successful in its quest for happy, healthy and high achieving children that they opened a second Pre-prep school in September 2018. The ideal Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher will be upkeeping with the ‘Outstanding’ nature of this setting and there will be ample opportunities for career progression and expansion.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· Teaching 2-4 year olds in a team teaching environment
· 12 Children in each class
· Term time contract starting in January 2019
· 12:00pm finish every Friday
· Salary between £22,000 - £31,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· School has 58 children spread across 6 large classrooms with a separate sensory area
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team
· Strong commitment to raising standards
· Ample opportunities for career progression
· Offers additional classes in Ballet, French, Music, Drama and Sports
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have a passion and commitment to high quality early years education
· Have a clear understanding of the EYFS and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
· Have an exceptional command of English both written and oral
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB40374.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.