Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a full time Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher position for September 2018. The school offers extensive opportunities for professional development and progression. This is a great atmosphere for career progression and extension.
About the Role
- Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher position
- Full time, starting in September 2018
- Teaching Assistant in the classroom at all times
- PPA time allocated to allow for best teaching practice
- Pay is according to Main Pay Scale – starting from £29,000
About the School
- Two-form entry primary school located in West London
- The school buildings offer beautiful, state of the art learning environments
- High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
- Rated by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school
- Led by an outstanding and supportive leadership team
- Really lovely school to work in: welcoming and friendly staff with children’s behaviour being excellent
- Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
- Located a short walk away from the nearest train station; parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent primary teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable, but not essential)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks are mandatory
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.