Smart Teachers is recruiting a Nursery Teacher to teach four-year-old pupils at a co-ed primary school in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
The successful nursery teacher is required to start in the summer term on a full-time contract. With small class sizes, an early finish each Friday, and a competitive salary, this is a great teaching opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Nursery Teacher.
The successful nursery teacher will be required to maintain the ‘Outstanding’ nature of this primary setting and there are good opportunities for career progression.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher
• Teaching four-year-olds in a team-teaching environment
• 14 Children in each class (two teachers)
• Full-time / term-time contract starting in April 2020
• Early finish on a Friday
• Daily rate between £140 - £170 per day
About the School
• Small popular co-educational school
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Excellent facilities in all classrooms
• Friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff
• Sociable working environment with regular team building events
• Strong commitment to maintaining and raising high standards
• Many opportunities for career progression
• Additional classes offered in ballet, French, music, drama and sport
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB1202NTCPP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.