Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a much-improved primary school in Croydon, South London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted this school has been commended for its behaviour and achievements throughout the Key Stages. Starting immediately, this full time Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher teaching position will a two term fixed contract with a view to becoming permanent. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a great leadership team and an established group of teachers, this could be a great move for you and a chance to develop and progress your teaching career.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher
• Starting immediately
• Two term contract with a view to becoming permanent
• Daily rate from £150-£180 (depending on experience)
• NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
• Three form entry non-denominational primary school, larger than average and split over three separate low rise buildings
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Has an ‘intelligence building’ on site with very impressive environmentally controlled features
• Caters for a large community of EAL learners
• Accommodate a higher than average percentage of special educational needs pupils
• Access to great outside space and parks, home to a flock of resident geese
• Behaviour and Achievement have been commented on as being ‘Good’ throughout the key stages
• Part of a federation of two schools (not an academy)
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDSA36775.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.