Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to work in the London Borough of Haringey.
The school is seeking a Nursery Teacher with QTS to work alongside their team of educational professionals providing a well-rounded and creative learning experience to its pupils.
Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, the nursery school offers a warm, friendly open plan setting. Access to the site by public transport is excellent, and there is an abundance of parking nearby.
The successful Nursery Teacher will be working with pupils aged 3 – 4 years, delivering the EYFS curriculum in a creative and innovative way.
About the Roles
- Open to QTS teachers, as well as NQTs with EYFS curriculum knowledge
- Overseas applicants are welcome to apply; however, it is preferred that they can have some measured UK experience
- Full time Nursery Teacher position
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Outstanding institution: high demand for places
- Friendly and supportive EY team
In order to be considered, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum of 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS17599.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.