Nursery Teacher with SEND experience – working across both sites
Three days per week in a mainstream class and two days per week in our
additionally resourced provision for children with autism
Main Pay Scale with Inner London weighting
September start preferred but will wait until January 2019 for right candidate
"The school implements the Early Years curriculum very effectively, with emphasis on the holistic development of the unique child. Children’s well-being and equality of opportunity underpin the whole curriculum."
Ofsted Oct 2014
Do you want to make our ‘good’ Nursery Schools even better?
Do you have a particular interest in working with children with a diagnosis of Autism?
We are looking for an excellent teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives. Applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers are most welcome.
- Have QTS and experience of teaching nursery aged children in a diverse community.
- Have an in-depth understanding of autism and experience of supporting children on the spectrum
- Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
- Share our passion and enthusiasm for inclusive Early Years education.
- Be flexible and willing to work across both sites.
- Bring a desire to be part of a team and to contribute to the wider work of the Partnership.
We can offer you:-
- A unique opportunity to work in a Partnership of Maintained Nursery Schools with fully integrated Children’s Centres and an ARP for children with a diagnosis Autism.
- A collaborative working environment with a positive ethos which permeates throughout the Partnership.
- Excellent facilities.
- A learning community which values each person as an individual.
- The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that are driven to be the best we can be.
We share many key staff from a variety of professional backgrounds. We work together for the benefit of children and families and often train together, enabling all staff greater scope for professional development and growth.
We strongly recommend that you come and see the provision at both our sites for yourself. In addition, please visit our partnership website at www.curzoncrescent.org.uk.
Please contact: Jackie Ashbourne on 0208 459 6813 to arrange a visit or for a job application pack.
If you wish to receive an electronic copy, please email: - email@example.com
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and associated checks.
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th July 2018 (8.30am)
Interviews: Monday 16th July 2018